What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11?
  Re: (...)
9/11 and we don't have a flag in the trailer, darn. What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're having Four Happiness Pork which has 5* after it in MasterCook, but I don't remember it. From Madame Wong's Long-Life Chinese Cookbook.
With some rice and a green salad, probably. We'll be in Sutherlin, but sadly D&D are in California.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by cjs (9/11 and we don't ha...)
We're having the grilled jerk fish and pineapple sandwiches with a remoulaude sauce, along with sweet potato fries. Looking forward to it. Glad Blane brought it up the other day.

Jean - are you talking about Derek and Denise?
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by cjs (9/11 and we don't ha...)
I have some buffalo chicken sausage - I think I'll make like a Jambalaya with that and some fried green tomatoes. I think.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by Harborwitch (I have some buffalo ...)
Peter asked for chicken livers (YUCK!!!!) but I do a really great spiced salad dish that he loves---soooo gotta do it when the guy asks I am not into the filter organ thangs so I had a simple green salad with cottage cheese and a vinagrette...VERY busy day and I am exhausted---TO BED soon!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by Roxanne 21 (Peter asked for chic...)
I'm finally doing the Chipotle Chicken Sandwiches! YAY! I thought I'd do the Cobb Pasta salad, without the chicken, for a side. William really likes it and I've done potato salad a lot lately. I needed something different.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by Roxanne 21 (Peter asked for chic...)
Trixxee that reminds me of when you made the Chipotle Chicken Sandwich, I'm super happy you brought that recipe up. I can't believe that I forgot about it.
Roxanne I'm on your side regarding the chicken livers, they're vile! Foie Gras on the other hand.......
Tonights dinner is a favorite of ours, Mexican chicken & dumplings.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by losblanos1 (Trixxee that reminds...)
Yes, D&D = Denise & Derek.
As we were coming into Sutherlin this a.m., we saw a forest fire and immediatly got concerned for 'D&D' being out of state. But, it's been burning 2 days and is almost under control - so, all is good.

This is the neatest RV park - LOOK WHAT IT HAS.....
[Image: Drive-inmovieinthePark.jpg]

They show movies every night and we can get the sound thru a radio station. How cool is this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by cjs (Yes, D&D = Denise & ...)
That's very cool! I like the little fences between the sites too.

Oh Roxanne I so agree. It was awful when I got to work in the kitchen and had to cook deep fried gizzards - gag
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by Harborwitch (That's very cool! I...)
Awesome! Will DnD be back when you head back home?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9/11? by Gourmet_Mom (Awesome! Will DnD b...)
Mexican chicken & dumplings. It's so delicious.

[Image: Mexicanchickendumplings2-1.jpg]