What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

The RV park office had a box of Heirlooms and I grabbed a couple, so I may make a pizza. Don't know who we'll see (daughter, grandson, etc) today when we get to Medford, but I have plenty of pizza dough in the freezer, if needed.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I am planning on making chicken wings tonight, with white rice and refrigerator pickles (with ginger and red pepper). I am using my standard chicken wing recipe with wings covered in an equal mixture of 1/2 cup bbq, 1/2 cup honey, and 1/2 cup soy sauce.

Gosh we haven't had these in a while. Looking forward to them!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by luvnit (I am planning on mak...)
That RV park looks adorable Jean!

We are having carnitas (from Costco - don't judge) , corn tortillas, pinto beans and I'll make some guacamole if my two avocados aren't too far gone and some corn salsa.

Michael wants Lipton Noodle Soup (I still love this soup too) and crazy bread sticks from Little Caesar's Pizza.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by Trixxee (That RV park looks a...)
Judging, Judging, Judging...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by cjs (Judging, Judging, Ju...)
Well, there is a lot to going on here to judge. Least of all the soup from a packet! LOL.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by Trixxee (Well, there is a lot...)
We're having Pork and Pappardelle Pasta by Aaron McCargo, Jr. from foodnetwork. It's a simple recipe and a great way to use up leftover pork. Splurged and bought fresh asparagus this morning to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by Mare749 (We're having Pork an...)
Trixxee, just remember I'm the one who is crazy about Campbell's tomato soup AND Velveeta!!! ***Remark deleted, it wasn't necessary...
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by Mare749 (We're having Pork an...)
Did a chicken schnitzel (new recipe)---NOT great but okay---angel hair pasta with green beans

Had a problem with my eye today---?beginning of a detached retina or a mini-stroke---will know tomorrow morning--in for a comprehensive exam---SCARY!!!!

I NEED TONS OF POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND KARMA!!!!Will keep you advised---of course!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by Roxanne 21 (Did a chicken schnit...)
Tons of positive thoughts, karma, and prayers headed your way Roxanne! Hope everything is going to be just fineSmile
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 9/12?? by luvnit (Tons of positive tho...)
Post deleted by Lorraine
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.