Roxanne??
  Re: (...)
I was wondering how her app't went. If anyone hears from you , if you could let us know.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Roxanne?? by Lorraine (I was wondering how ...)
Hopefully, she'll be on later tonight - her morning and let us know.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Roxanne?? by cjs (Hopefully, she'll be...)
How's your eye Lorraine?
  Re: Re: Roxanne?? by DFen911 (How's your eye Lorra...)
Roxanne posted this yesterday.....

Wonderful karma from you guys!!!! THANKS!! You're the BEST!!!

Don't understand what is happening with Lorraine but I send TONS of hugs and LOVE!!!!

Sort of a mixed message here----I have the signs of a potential detached retina. WHAT???? and there is nothing that can be done at this point until something more "dramatic" occurs---AISCH!!!! On the positive note---not a mini-stroke.....that's a blessing. My eyesight is not what it was yesterday but at least I can see .... and READ!!! (with help)

Thanks again for your support--- Denise and Lorraine are in my thoughts---GO GIRLS!!!!

--------------------
  Re: Re: Roxanne?? by losblanos1 ( [b]Roxanne posted t...)
Yes, that is kind of a mixed message, Roxanne. Not sure what to say here except I hope it doesn't get worse for you and that your eyesight will come back fully in time.

Lorraine and Denise, hope you both are doing okay...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Roxanne?? by Mare749 (Yes, that is kind of...)
That sure is a mixed message. More good thoughts going your way! The infection has cleared for the moment. The last time it happened, they were not able to give a positive diagnosis (only a "probable" one), even after an MRI, Pet Scan and biopsy. I'm sure when I see the doctor he'll want to start that process all over again. But for now, i'm walking, talking, and working.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Roxanne?? by Lorraine (That sure is a mixed...)
I hope everyone's ails get better....
  Re: Re: Roxanne?? by Trixxee (I hope everyone's ai...)
Sending good mojo along with hugs for both of you!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Roxanne?? by Lorraine (That sure is a mixed...)
Lorraine---you sure sound as though you need much more MOJO than I do-----I AM SENDING ALL THAT I CAN TO YOU!!!

Keep us in the know so we can give you support--as much as we can....HUGS!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Roxanne?? by Roxanne 21 (Lorraine---you sure ...)
Hope you guys get good reports. Keep us informed! We'll continue to pray for you guys! Love you all!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.