Laura change your FB password ASAP!
  Re: (...)
You need to change your password on Facebook. Looks like you've been hacked.
  Re: Laura change your FB password ASAP! by DFen911 (You need to change y...)
Will this affect me? I didn't click on the link, for sure. I hope she comes on soon! I can't figure out why I don't have her number saved? Maybe Jean will see this and can call her.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Laura change your FB password ASAP! by Gourmet_Mom (Will this affect me?...)
You should be fine just do not click the link!
  Re: Re: Laura change your FB password ASAP! by DFen911 (You should be fine j...)
I posted a message on her FB page and deleted her posts on mine.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Laura change your FB password ASAP! by Harborwitch (I posted a message o...)
Apparently, FB took it off. I can't delete with my iPad, but they are gone now.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Laura change your FB password ASAP! by Gourmet_Mom (Apparently, FB took ...)
Oh Oh!! All taken care of now, huh?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Laura change your FB password ASAP! by cjs (Oh Oh!! All taken ca...)
Yes, I saw Sharon's post and changed my password and deleted the posts.

However, it was not my password that was hacked. It was a FB App that had permission to post to my account. That's why I deleted most of my FB Apps. They are getting sneaky.

Thanks for looking out for me guys
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Laura change your FB password ASAP! by luvnit (Yes, I saw Sharon's ...)
Glad to hear all is well! I tried to post to you but it said I was blocked so figured you got hacked. I only have 3 apps on Facebook and none of them are those darn games.