What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 9/18??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Have no idea here, something simple maybe.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 9/18?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
We are making a shellfish bouillabaisse with lobster stock, shrimp, lobster, mussels, leeks, tomatoes, potato, carrots, fennel, white wine, saffron, garlic, & herbs. Serving with crusty French bread.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tureday, 9/18?? by Old Bay (We are making a shel...)
Gad that sound wonderful, Bill! Raining cats and dogs here,feels like its going to be a soup day.
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tureday, 9/18?? by farnfam (Gad that sound wonde...)
We have l/o chicken, so it's going to be chicken enchiladas. Have to save a cup of chicken to go into some homemade chicken noodle soup for my dad. So, I have a pot of stock going as well, and will probably make the noodles today, too.

Sure wish I lived closer to Bill's house!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tureday, 9/18?? by Mare749 (We have l/o chicken,...)
Me too, Maryann -
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tureday, 9/18?? by cjs (Me too, Maryann -...)
Quote:

Me too, Maryann -

Me too!

That sounds so good. We're going to tempura tonight. I think I have some shrimp & chicken, another yellow squash, and I'll look for more fun stuff. Perhaps with a little salad.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tureday, 9/18?? by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'm going to try the Chipotle Shrimp and Corn Chowder from one of the weeknight menus. I actually have everything on hand.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tureday, 9/18?? by Trixxee (I'm going to try the...)
"Chipotle Shrimp and Corn Chowder" - oh my, sounds good, also.

I just had to make a pizza to use up the rest of these topping from the family pizza feast Sunday morning... boy, was it good!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tureday, 9/18?? by cjs ("Chipotle Shrimp and...)
Trixxee, I was just looking at that recipe over the weekend, and put it on my "recipes to try" list. Please review.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tureday, 9/18?? by Mare749 (Trixxee, I was just ...)
Will do!