Attention Jean and Pizza Lovers
  Re: (...)
Well raisin lovers anyway. Triple D just featured a pizza joint that had some unusual pizzas. This one was red sauce, Canadian bacon, pineapple, coconut rum soaked raisins, and shredded mozzarella. Thought some of you raisin lovers out there may be interested.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Attention Jean and Pizza Lovers by Gourmet_Mom (Well raisin lovers a...)
Sounds good. That or a dessert pizza with a sweeter crust, a coconut custard for "sauce" and the pineapple and rum-soaked raisins as toppings.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Attention Jean and Pizza Lovers by labradors (Sounds good. That o...)
Those sound really interesting.

I've just spent a couple of hours reading about Pizza on the Serious Eats site, I started with Jim Lahey's no knead pizza dough and then learning about the different styles, specially how some came to be.

My favorite take away from this foray was how to make it on my electric stove top, especially using a blow-torch. Can't wait to do that.
  Re: Re: Attention Jean and Pizza Lovers by Cubangirl (Those sound really i...)
Hmmm, not a raisin fan here - can only take small qtys of them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Attention Jean and Pizza Lovers by cjs (Hmmm, not a raisin f...)
RAISINS???? LOVE RAISINS!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Attention Jean and Pizza Lovers by Roxanne 21 (RAISINS???? LOVE ...)
I don't either Jean. Forgot you didn't either....should have since your carrot cake doesn't have them. But I knew some of these foodies did. LOL! And it was an interesting combination.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.