REVIEW: Chicken & Spinach Salad Wraps
  Re: (...)
Another new recipe this week. These are from the Sandwiches and Salads book. I've been eyeing this recipe for at last 3 years and finally picked it. What a bunch of great flavors here. Chicken, bacon, spinach, goat cheese, apples, onions, and a dressing made with apple cider vinegar, apple jelly and dijon mustard.

Pretty much followed this recipe right down the line except I served this on french rolls I first popped under the broiler (brushed them with butter). Tony and I were practically speechless. It is messy so if you did make it with a large tortilla you'd probably save a few napkins.

When you read the recipe and start making it it seems like a lot of steps but everything is actually done in the same pan - the almonds, the chicken, the bacon, the apples and onions, the dressing. Easy clean up and I don't think you need any sides to go with it so it's doable on a weeknight.

I'm giving out a 9 on this one.
  Re: REVIEW: Chicken & Spinach Salad Wraps by Trixxee (Another new recipe t...)
I don't even have this one marked in my book - will do so!! Thanks for all the great reviews!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: REVIEW: Chicken & Spinach Salad Wraps by cjs (I don't even have th...)
I agree. Great reviews! This one sounds like one we'll have to try. Thanks.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: REVIEW: Chicken & Spinach Salad Wraps by Gourmet_Mom (I agree. Great revi...)
That sounds delicious. Thanks for the review.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: REVIEW: Chicken & Spinach Salad Wraps by Mare749 (That sounds deliciou...)
YUMMMM!!!!! On my list!

AND I have that volume---YIKES!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy