What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for eveyone?

On the road someone mentioned Sauerkraut pizza and Roy started whining he had never had it. I used to make it all the time for him, geez. So, he's kept the whining up, so we'll have sauerkraut and sausage pizza today.

Now that I've read thru the threads here on C@H, I guess it's time to go to facebook and face my daughter and her loss of the football game that will be talked about for years!! But, I won the dollar!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Kofta Gyros from the Grilling book. Already made the feta-yogurt sauce and greek salsa to go with. Store bought pitas. Sure wish I'd made some fresh...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by Mare749 (Kofta Gyros from the...)
Quote:

Kofta Gyros from the Grilling book.

We really like those, Maryann! I hope you enjoy them, too.

We're having sauteed scallops, risotto, and roasted asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Spare ribs---ala Jean's recipe---YUMMMM with corn on the cob and a side of salad!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by Roxanne 21 (Spare ribs---ala Jea...)
Ribs...oh my, I so love ribs.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by cjs (Ribs...oh my, I so l...)
I am making the Chili Colorado Burritos - mentined earlier in the week

can't wait to eat them. Sauce is good.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by mjkcooking (I am making the Chil...)
I know you'll like it Marye!

We are having the last of the mexican food - had enough of the chili colorado morphed into enchiladas to have again tonight.

By the time we're done we will have eaten every drop, every tortilla, all the grated cheese and all the sour cream in the house. LOL.

Got a lot of mileage out of a $12'ish roast.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by Trixxee (I know you'll like i...)
We have lots of leftovers - and I'd like to get rid of them. Besides - tomorrow is going to be another cooking fest so it's KISS tonight.

Also - pooped, too much celebrating the SEAHAWKS win last night!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by Harborwitch (We have lots of left...)
Finally, a call goes the Seahawks way, these replacement refs rock. lol
Chicken, spinach & artichoke calzones.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 9//25?? by losblanos1 (Finally, a call goes...)
I did Noble Pig's Sweet Tangy Plum Spiced Chicken with leftover fried rice. Easy peasy.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.