Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini
  Re: (...)
Well - we made another "run for the border" and brought back all kinds of nifty stuff - the most exciting: Rhubarb bitters!

2 oz vodka
1/2 tbs strawberry (or raspberry) Toriani syrup
15 drops Fee Brothers Rhubarb bitters

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add remaining ingredients and shake until icy cold. Strain into a martini glass or serve "on the rocks". Too good!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini by Harborwitch (Well - we made anoth...)
This intrigues me no pics?! Tease!
  Re: Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini by DFen911 (This intrigues me [i...)
It was football, it was in a green glass! I'll force myself to make another one - for documentation sake.

We found this amazing liquor store in Umatilla - they have an incredible selection of bitters and the owners/operators are so much fun! Next on the list are orange bitters and peach bitters!
  Re: Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini by Harborwitch (It was football, it ...)
Oooo peach! Yes do that one
  Re: Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini by DFen911 (Oooo peach! Yes do t...)
Sounds good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini by cjs (Sounds good!! [img]/...)
HMMMMM ????? Have to get my bitter bar going!!! :LOL:
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini by DFen911 (Oooo peach! Yes do t...)
What do you suggest Denise? You must come for a visit - stop in Umatilla . . . they are the nicest people. Bob asked about his favorite vermouth - they are ordering a case for him that they'll keep in the back and sell us one bottle at a time.
  Re: Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini by Harborwitch (What do you suggest ...)
We would love to! Need to get my walking papers first. Mondays doctor appt cannot come soon enough.
  Re: Re: Strawberry (or Raspberry) Rhubarb Martini by DFen911 (We would love to! Ne...)
It would be so much fun! I'm crossing my fingers for your Dr.'s appointment! I just discovered another bitters that I am going to have to see if they can get - Aztec Chocolate! The Fee Brothers website is amazing!