What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

We're off to the big city to check out that Dish thing that looks like a little igloo for the trailer. So, will probably eat on the road.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Family dinner tonight. We're having the stuffed cabbage that I was going to make on Monday, but got side-tracked. So, last night I made two big pans of it. (had to purchase another cabbage for the second pan) We will also have 18 hour bread, and pumpkin pizzelles. Holly is bringing mashed potatoes.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by Mare749 (Family dinner tonigh...)
Just a marbled steak, baked potato and brown butter green beans

Can't do exotic today
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by Roxanne 21 (Just a marbled steak...)
Basically a repeat of last night's damage control. A chicken breast and a veggie.

If Tony was home I'd make that turkey tenderloin Thai dish (but with chicken).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by Trixxee (Basically a repeat o...)
Dinner is going to be later tonight than we are used to, so I made Clam Campanelle for lunch. Absolutely delicious and my new favorite recipe!

Oh, and yes, I did use fresh grated Parm. (the good stuff, too! )
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by Mare749 (Dinner is going to b...)
Chicken Piallard with Caprese Salad is on the menu for tonight. I'm at the doctor now hoping to get meds to knock this thing out! UGH! My chest is really starting to hurt.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by Gourmet_Mom (Chicken Piallard wit...)
Get better soon Daphne.
From issue 94, Tex-Mex Lasagna.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by losblanos1 (Get better soon Daph...)
Snotty, viruses, and a sore chest.....don't know, Daphne - we may to take you out and shoot you. Feel better tomorrow, cause it's FRIDAY!!!

Maryann, I'm so glad you liked the pasta dish!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by losblanos1 (Get better soon Daph...)
Thanks, Blane. I got some high power meds, so hopefully, I'll get we'll quick.

Dinner was great. This is a nice quick and easy that will go on the rotation.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs. 9/27?? by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks, Blane. I go...)
We cleaned up some more leftovers last night. Roast beef, mashed potatoes, carrots, and strawberry rhubarb crisp.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!