What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

I was going to do a "Billy" dinner - three years today But, nothing he liked was really what I'm trying to fix for us right now, so maybe I'll just lift a glass of the crappy thick rum he and Roy drank.....

We're having Elk burger patties with.....don't know yet.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I was feeling so crappy last night, I wound up reheating Lasagna Soup. So I'll either do the London Broil dinner or the clam dish Maryann did for lunch the other day for lunch.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by Gourmet_Mom (I was feeling so cra...)
Pulled pork sandwiches, coleslaw, and zucchini fritters. Was pleasantly surprised to find a couple of zukes in the garden.

Take good care of yourself, Daphne, and try to just relax and get lots of rest this weekend. Here's a happy thought to cheer you...next September you can take a trip to the mountains and enjoy the season!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by Mare749 (Pulled pork sandwich...)
Well, we had a change in plans for dinner last night because Tony was half dead from exhausted and starvation when he walked in at 3:30 so we quickly grilled hamburgers (that was supposed to be today's lunch).

So tonight it is the red thai curry chicken.

But now I'm short a lunch. What to do, what to do. Perhaps egg salad sandwiches.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by Trixxee (Well, we had a chang...)
Got some home grown tomatoes so will probably stuff them with some tuna and bake them. Lol also got some fresh canned tuna from the same person. Holy cow I had never had fresh canned tuna till last year and it was amazing!
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by DFen911 (Got some home grown ...)
Quote:

You can do a lot for your diet by eliminating foods that have mascots. ~Ted Spiker

Okay, Denise. Here's where I started doing that a long time ago:

[Image: osmediagreengiant.jpg]

LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Baked Mac n Cheese with Hot Dogs.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by BarbaraS (Baked Mac n Cheese w...)
Denise, I have rarely had good canned tuna - when Laura was out here (a visit you missed....) she left some with us and it was excellent!!!

Up here, there are lots of places to go fishing and can your catch....................just sayin'

If you aren't a fisherperson, my fishing trips consist of sending Roy Richard off with a big hug and I get to my book(s) and Kahlua (homemade, of course) again(I repeat myself)...just sayin'
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by cjs (Denise, I have rarel...)
...And Tomato Dressing...

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner, Saturday, 9./29?? by BarbaraS (...And Tomato Dressi...)
www.achefsjourney.com