Great new recipe search engine
  Re: (...)
Hi folks, The makers of Living Cookbook have relaunched their recipe search engine and so far it looks impressive to me. Be sure to check the advanced search and the configurable search options. It is still in beta testing, so I would love your input. If you belong to Radium Forums, you can add your comments there, but if not, I would be glad to pass them along. Here is the link:
everylastrecipe.com/ . Thanks.
  Re: Great new recipe search engine by Cubangirl (Hi folks, The makers...)
Cool! Shall check this out over the weekend (after I'm done with the telethon).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Great new recipe search engine by labradors (Cool! Shall check t...)
Alina, you probably won't be hearing from me...I'm still working on how to do the primary search around there! I'm plugging on.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Great new recipe search engine by cjs (Alina, you probably ...)
I have a problem with this site---can't get in----MUST BE the South African connection
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Great new recipe search engine by Roxanne 21 (I have a problem wit...)
Roxanne, I am sorry you can't get in. Not sure why. It is still in Beta testing, so it might be down at times I would guess. My favorite thing so far is that I can put in my search e.g. oatmeal cranberry chocolate chunk cookies and limit the search to only those recipes that are rated with 5 stars. When the next update of LC comes out, you will also be able to import directly into LC which for me its great.

Try again and hopefully you will be able to get through.
  Re: Re: Great new recipe search engine by Cubangirl (Roxanne, I am sorry ...)
Will do!!! There are often times that I cannot access US sites---"blocked" or "not available in your area"---I will not give up though
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy