Way OT - But I gotta share this news!
  Re: (...)
Six years ago I developed a communcation book for Maggie to bring back and forth to school for better communication with her teacher and Maggie (at the time Maggie was not very verbal). Anyway, I just received word that my book has been selling well enough that my POD publisher wants permission to submit my book to retailers. If accepted, my book would be in Target, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, etc.!

[Image: PECS.jpg]

Lulu Publishing - My PECS School to Home Communicator
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Way OT - But I gotta share this news! by luvnit (Six years ago I deve...)
That is very exciting Laura! It is AMAZING what just a little bit of communication every day can do. I hope you sell thousands and thousands!
  Re: Re: Way OT - But I gotta share this news! by Trixxee (That is very excitin...)
Thank you Trixxee! I am so excited! I hope this book can help other families as much as it help us.
Laura
Congratulations! Much earned honor! So, what's next, inventor and author?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Way OT - But I gotta share this news! by pjcooks (Congratulations! Mu...)
Wow Laura that is so awesome! You should be very proud and knowing because of you other parents will benefit is such an added bonus! Will it be on amazon? If so share the link here and we can all put it on our Facebook
  Re: Re: Way OT - But I gotta share this news! by DFen911 (Wow Laura that is so...)
Oh Laura!! How proud we all are of you, Maggie and your whole family. Just WOW!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Laura that is so wonderful! You are an amazing Mom and Maggie is so lucky - now you'll be sharing your gift far and wide! WOW
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Way OT - But I gotta share this news! by Harborwitch (Laura that is so won...)
This is amazing! Congratulations, Laura! I will be sharing this with my EC teacher, but especially with a friend who teaches EC and has her first Autistic student this year. I hope they fly off the shelves!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Way OT - But I gotta share this news! by Gourmet_Mom (This is amazing! Co...)
Your books are so cool.I worked with autistic children in foster care early in my career and a book like that would have been invaluable. Congratulations, and continued success.
  Re: Re: Way OT - But I gotta share this news! by Cubangirl (Your books are so co...)
Thank you everyone! I am just beside myself with excitement. I will know more in 6-8 weeks. I am so happy. Maggie thinks we are famous now! What a sweetie
Laura