What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1018,/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're having Game Day Mini sandwiches and Sharon's Bloody Marys for brunch.

About noon, we're going out to Harbinger Winery and Sara, the winemaker is doing a cheese & wine tasting for us. I'll take a couple dips/spread to add to the foray. It'll be a lot of fun.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1018,/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Sounds like a wonderful day, Jean.
I saw a commercial where they make Parmesan crusted chicken with mayonnaise. I think I'm going to try that for dinner tonight
Cis
Empress for Life
Sounds like such a fun day, Jean. Don't forget to take some pictures. What are game day sandwiches?

I made chicken stock last night, so I'm thinking about making Italian wedding soup for tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Quote:

We're having Game Day Mini sandwiches and Sharon's Bloody Marys for brunch.

Hmmmm... Now THERE'S an idea: "Game Day" - not all the nonsense about football, baseball and the like, but rabbit, venison, etc. That would be a REAL "Game day"!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1018,/12?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Well, if my husband's flight home from JFK is on time I think I'm going to make the jalapeno beef over mashed potatoes Blane made yesterday. It he's running late I guess he'll just pick something up.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1018,/12?? by farnfam (Sounds like a wonder...)
How fun, Jean!!!!

Roasted Mediterranean veggies with a basil pesto...I might melt some cheese on top.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1018,/12?? by Roxanne 21 (How fun, Jean!!!! ...)
Tonight it's shredded beef on a toasted French roll with a jus for dipping. The side is deep fried potato rounds.

OK! I'm having French dip sandwiches & tater tots, I just wanted to make it sound fancy.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1018,/12?? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's shredde...)
Well, this is the quietest it's been around her forever!!!!!

Hope everyone's having as much fun as we've had today!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1018,/12?? by farnfam (Sounds like a wonder...)
Quote:

Parmesan crusted chicken with mayonnaise

I've done it with mayonnaise or Ranch dressing, really good!
We worked all day, dinner was a bowl of ice cream . I did, however, make him tater tots and fish sticks.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1018,/12?? by Lorraine ( [blockquote]Quote:[...)
Lorraine, it WAS good and so easy............... But a little high in calories I think
Cis
Empress for Life