Sticky Posts
  Re: (...)
We now have 8 sticky posts that make it harder and harder to get to the new threads, so are there any we can 'unstick'?? (so we can stick something else - reading thread... )

You all decide - I'll do what you'd prefer.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Sticky Posts by cjs (We now have 8 sticky...)
I vote for cuisine for two, gadgets and pumpkin time. Also the one for sept/oct issue.
  Re: Re: Sticky Posts by DFen911 (I vote for cuisine f...)
to keep or scrap?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sticky Posts by cjs (to keep or scrap?...)
I'm so very happy that this has finally been brought up. Those stickys are playing havoc with my computer and download time---we are very slow here even though our ISP is supposed to be the fastest in the country. There has not been much activity on a few of those but I do not want to vote for which should go because I am sort of an oldie newbie.....I'm not quite sure what you all are keeping track of.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Quote:

I vote for cuisine for two, gadgets and pumpkin time. Also the one for sept/oct issue.

Scrap. Works for me. There will be a new one for Nov/Dec soon anyway, right?
Quote:

They've served their purpose, time to cut'em loose.
  Re: Re: Sticky Posts by losblanos1 ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Release em and let them scroll but still be searchable. I wouldn't delete em lots of good info in them.
  Re: Re: Sticky Posts by DFen911 (Release em and let t...)
No, no - no intention of deleting!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Sticky Posts by cjs (No, no - no intentio...)
I agree....let them go.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Sticky Posts by Gourmet_Mom (I agree....let them ...)
How about a policy of releasing stickies (other than the truly permanent ones) after one month of inactivity or (as in the case of birthday or mystery-box dinners) the day after the "due date"?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?