Top Chef - **SPOILERS**
  Re: (...)
Grasshoppers, anyone?

Who's watching the new season of Top Chef?

Also, not sure who else can watch them, but new seasons of MasterChef: The Professionals and Junior MasterChef (both British) have started.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Top Chef - **SPOILERS** by labradors (Grasshoppers, anyone...)
I didn't realize the new season started. What night?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Top Chef - **SPOILERS** by Gourmet_Mom (I didn't realize the...)
Oops! Got the shows mixed up. The "grasshoppers" comment was for The Next Iron Chef.

Top Chef is on RIGHT NOW: Wednesdays 10PM EST.

P.S.: Wolfgang Puck is one of the judges this year.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Top Chef - **SPOILERS** by labradors (Oops! Got the shows ...)
Watched the first episode of Top Chef last night. Some interesting young (well, one is what, 52? ) cooks in the group. One, don't know her name yet, but she is the ex-wife of a restaurantuer in N.Y. and fiesty (read mouthy) as heck. She will be interesting to watch.

I loved the testing each of the judges asked of the contestants - and I'm curious if the other cooks here felt the fingers tingle to be a part of that process? What fun to cook/butcher/make salad for all of them, I just wanted to jump in. And, now they are on their way to Seattle!! (I know, not in real time)

Are we going to talk about both the shows here on this thread?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Top Chef - **SPOILERS** by cjs (Watched the first ep...)
I enjoyed the pretests. It will be fun to see whose cooking holds up to their mouth. I think we should keep the shows separate.
  Re: Re: Top Chef - **SPOILERS** by Cubangirl (I enjoyed the pretes...)
Yes, I'm not reading too well today, so when I found the other one, it was a "AHA" moment.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com