Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun!
  Re: (...)
Has anyone tried this stuff? It comes in plain and infused with real fruit right in the jar! This is a FB friend and it's Cherry flavored and has actual cherries in the jar. I will have to look for this at the liquor store when I get out someday.

[Image: 545405_520018158009616_112609229_n.jpg]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by luvnit (Has anyone tried thi...)
This could be really fun for a party. Would have to make sure everyone could get home safely. It's 40% alcohol. Is that a lot? Or is that more than regular booze?

The Midnight Moon fruit inclusions are hand-packed in traditional moonshine jars with real, honest-to-goodness fruit. No artificial colors or flavors. Just as moonshiners have done for generations, the real fruit ages in the jar, and all of the delicious flavor comes from the fruit itself – just as nature (and moonshiners) intended.

Our all natural, real fruit inclusions are available in the following flavors: Apple Pie, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cherry, Cranberry & Strawberry.

[Image: mmbottle-fruit-hor.png]
Laura
  Re: Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by luvnit (This could be really...)
William LOVES this stuff!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by Gourmet_Mom (William LOVES this s...)
Good to know Daphne! I love their flavor choices. I can't even decide what I would try first.
Laura
  Re: Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by luvnit (Good to know Daphne!...)
I hope these are available in Oregon. Not even going to worry about here - we'd have to sell the coach for a bottle. Oh - I'd be nailing the cherry!

(We went to what used to be the state liquor store in Moses Lake - the wanted $14 and change, not including tax, for a little bottle of vermouth! I'm so glad we have a case of Boissiere waiting for us in Oregon!)
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by Harborwitch (I hope these are ava...)
The cherry is William's favorite!
Daphne
  Re: Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by Gourmet_Mom (The cherry is Willia...)
One of you had better make some shooters with stuff STAT!
  Re: Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by DFen911 (One of you had bette...)
"William LOVES this stuff!" after seeing pictures of your hunting cabin, I have this visual of William on the front steps hangin' one of these over his shoulder in his overalls.

Denise, you might have some shooters watiing in the pantry for two stray travelers......................... (just sayin')
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by cjs ("William LOVES this ...)
LOL! Jean, you aren't too far off! BTW, He has a boat going to set trot lines. So if you make it this far, checking the lines is a given! Venison to your heart's content! Anything else I can bribe you with?
Daphne
  Re: Re: Moonshine! This sounds kinda fun! by Gourmet_Mom (LOL! Jean, you aren...)
Nope, just masses of catfish!!! (and see you all, of course. )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com