What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today?

Clam Linguine here.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I think it will be either salmon or tuna steaks. Feeling much better today.

Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by Lorraine (I think it will be e...)
good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by cjs (good!!...)
"Lucy no wantz salmon Lucy no wantz tuna. Lucy wantz BACON!"
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by labradors ("Lucy no wantz salmo...)
How cute is that dog!

Hamburgers here, with a choice of sweet potato fries, regular fries or tater tots. I hope I can find a ripe avocado because a guacamole burger sounds good to me.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by Trixxee (How cute is that dog...)
Chicken cutlets with almond butter sauce. At least that's the plan...I've been wanting to make this for a while since Trixxee recommended it. Not sure about sides yet.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by Mare749 (Chicken cutlets with...)
Oh my Lord - I think I edited the wrong post. Sorry Lorraine!

The info re Lucy - belongs here

BTW, very O.T., but our friend, Houseboat Don is adding to his family - this is Lucy, born Oct. 10th

[Image: lucy2.jpg]

and she arrives at the houseboat to get Don and Hank in line Dec. 21st. Isn't she a sweetie?
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by Mare749 (Chicken cutlets with...)
Quote:

Chicken cutlets with almond butter sauce. At least that's the plan...I've been wanting to make this for a while since Trixxee recommended it. Not sure about sides yet.

Well, I can tell you what Blane serves with his.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oh, that's right! How could I forget??? Must go get some asparagus. Also thinking about an orzo dish or pilaf to go with it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/14/12?? by cjs (Oh my Lord - I think...)
Quote:

Oh my Lord - I think I edited the wrong post. Sorry Lorraine!

The info re Lucy - belongs here

BTW, very O.T., but our friend, Houseboat Don is adding to his family - this is Lucy, born Oct. 10th

[Image: lucy2.jpg]

and she arrives at the houseboat to get Don and Hank in line Dec. 21st. Isn't she a sweetie?

Oh gawd! That is just tooo precious.

I'm not sure about dinner tonight. I'm thinking something with some chicken... or pork enchiladas. . . or ???? Someone give me a hint.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!