Have a Brain F-rt, Need a little Help
  Re: (...)
Remember, I'm just a little old lady -

what's the ball thing made with leftovers, rice, cheese and usually fried, but can be baked, also. C'mon, what are they called - I want to make them with the leftover Couscous, Feta, Garbanzo salad for tonight's snack. You all know what I'm talking about and you're younger than me.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Have a Brain F-rt, Need a little Help by cjs (Remember, I'm just a...)
Something like this Jean?

http://www.food.com/recipe/leftover-rice-cakes-226013
  Re: Re: Have a Brain F-rt, Need a little Help by Trixxee (Something like this ...)
On this order, Trixxee, but whats' the proper name - I have so many ideas listed for these.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Have a Brain F-rt, Need a little Help by cjs (On this order, Trixx...)
I think it's the Risotto balls done in the oven.

Arancini
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Arancini!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Have a Brain F-rt, Need a little Help by pjcooks (Arancini![br][br]PJ...)
ARANCINI!!!!!Yes, God, I miss my mind!!!!
thank you, Lorraine and PJ - and Trixxee you were on the right track!!

Wait a minute - PJ, where have you been. I was thinking about you this morning.
www.achefsjourney.com
Quote:

Remember, I'm just a little old lady -

what's the ball thing made with leftovers, rice, cheese and usually fried, but can be baked, also. C'mon, what are they called - I want to make them with the leftover Couscous, Feta, Garbanzo salad for tonight's snack. You all know what I'm talking about and you're younger than me.

LOLMA
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Have a Brain F-rt, Need a little Help by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
You wait, Mr. Bill - you'll reach this stage, also!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Have a Brain F-rt, Need a little Help by cjs (You wait, Mr. Bill -...)
I'm already there, I had to ask him what it was!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Have a Brain F-rt, Need a little Help by Lorraine (I'm already there, I...)
www.achefsjourney.com