What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12??
  Re: (...)
Getting closer and closer to turkey day.

We're making 2 pizzas with Houseboat Don and Hank tonight.
Sausage Pizza With Fennel & Fontina and don't know what the other one will be.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by cjs (Getting closer and c...)
Tonight we're going to another favorite restaurant, Trio.

http://www.triopv.com/

This is from last night's dinner at Cafe de Artistes, Octopus Ceviche, compliments of the Chef and It was delicious! I have to give my wife credit, she at least took a couple of bites. She couldn't get past the word Octopus. Lol!

[Image: OctopusCeviche.jpg]
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by cjs (Getting closer and c...)
On the road today, so it will be whatever they feed us when we get there.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by Lorraine (On the road today, s...)
Looks good to me, Blane.

Off to Baltimore, Lorraine?? Safe trip!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by losblanos1 (Tonight we're going ...)
Quote:

She couldn't get past the word Octopus. Lol!

Perhaps pulpo? Maybe "a round [instead of long] version of calamari"? LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Not sure yet. Abby and Alyssa stayed overnight and will be here all day, so I'll figure out something later. Might just be tomato soup and paninis.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by losblanos1 (Tonight we're going ...)
Quote:

She couldn't get past the word Octopus. Lol!

Let's just call it calamari, shall we? I am continuing with the chicken and italian theme tonight- marsala chicken, sauteed spinach, garlic bread.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Beer Can Chicken, corn on the cob, and green beans sounded good, so I went with that. Tomorrow's goal is to look through old issues and plan a couple weeks of menus.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (Beer Can Chicken, co...)
We're having chicken cutlets with a red wine pan sauce. I'll serve roasted broccolini and brown rice pilaf on the side.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 11/20/12?? by karyn (We're having chicken...)
Chicken with lemon sauce, Chinese noodles and roasted ASPARAGUS with mushrooms!!! The asparagus is just coming into season here---YUMMMM!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy