What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the fmenu (menu ) for everyone today??

I can't get Trixxee's crockpot cheesy sandwiches out of my mind - guess I'd better do a search and make this.

Don't know yet what we'll have, but I am thawing out my duck to play with over the next few days. Don't know what I'll do with it yet either.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by cjs (What's on the fmenu ...)
I'm meeting a couple of old friends tonight for dinner and already know that an authentic muffaletta is on the menu. It's hot, crispy, and huge, so when I order one, always end up bringing half of it home for my lucky son-in-law.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by Mare749 (I'm meeting a couple...)
Mmmm, Maryann!

I'm in the mood for pasta and cream so this is it but with chicken or scallops.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/p...uce-241995
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by Trixxee (Mmmm, Maryann![br][b...)
Thanks for posting the link to Erin's sandwich on facebook, Trixxee - I found it!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by cjs (Thanks for posting t...)
Oh good!! I think we're having the leftovers for lunch.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by Trixxee (Oh good!! I think w...)
Cipollini onion and fennel pot roast and I think I'll do some bread sticks
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by DFen911 (Cipollini onion and ...)
I've never tried this one before, Milanese style cutlets and asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by losblanos1 (I've never tried thi...)
Prosciutto-wrapped pork tenderloin here, with smashed potatoes and asparagus here.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by karyn (Prosciutto-wrapped p...)
Tonight is another leftover night. Since it is church night, I saved the meat and cheese board leftovers for tonight! Snack time!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 11/28/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (Tonight is another l...)
OMG - everything sounds so good!

We went to Subway for a very late lunch. I've been giving my back a good rest so . . . Sunday our "Chef Jeff" made a batch of his "ABT's" but since the weather was crappy we did them in the oven instead of the smoker - not so good and there were a ton of them left. Tonight was "Nuclear Waste" and chips. I put the bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed (cream cheese & a Mexican shredded mix) jalapenos in the food processor with a can of refried beans and heated it up. Whoa! If I'd been able to get decent cilantro it would have helped, Nuclear Waste it is!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!