What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today??

Didn't get to either new book yesterday, so will try today. Want to make some pizza dough for tomorrow night's dinner. Having company.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
I am going to through some pork blade steaks in the crockpot with some onions and cream of mushroom soup. Make some rice in the rice cooker and serve up some green beans.

Something easy.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by luvnit (I am going to throug...)
We're having leftover ham and bean soup. I'm so glad - I am not getting much better and I don't have the energy to cook a full meal and clean it up.

For any of the rest of you who are under the weather, do you have a bad cough? That's my biggest issue.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by Trixxee (We're having leftove...)
feel better soon, Trixxee. the soup will do you lots of good!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by cjs (feel better soon, Tr...)
Yes, take care Trixxee... Hot soup sounds like just the remedy for what ails you.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by luvnit (Yes, take care Trixx...)
Thank you! I did feel a little better after eating some last night.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by Trixxee (Thank you! I did fe...)
I'm glad you're starting to feel better, Trixxee.

We're having poblanos stuffed with chicken.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by karyn (I'm glad you're star...)
Hope everyone on the sick list feels better soon! Leftover Turkey Fatty, mashed potatoes and gravy, glazed carrots, broccoli crowns, salad.

OT One of my sisters house was broken into. They stole the Christmas Turkey out of the freezer!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by Lorraine (Hope everyone on the...)
I'm making a new pasta dish. A quick and easy!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/10/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm making a new pas...)
Felt well enough to get out of the apartment and down to the mall to pay my cable bill, today. Still very weak. though.

Since I was at the mall at lunchtime, I tried something at the food court that turned out very well: I bought a side-only Caesar salad from Wendy's and s side-only portion of popcorn chicken from Popeye's. VoilĂ ! Instant chicken-Caesar salad! Very tasty and less than getting a burger/fries/Coke combo. Shall have to remember this.

Not quite ready for this, yet, but have added this Braised Chicken Thighs recipe to my short list. It REALLY sounds good and definitely hits all the right notes for me. I'm sure a lot of you would enjoy this one, as well - especially those of you who enjoy chicken thighs as much as I do.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?