Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo
  Re: (...)
What a wonderful lunch we had with Roy's daughter yesterday at a little bistro downtown SLO - and the charcuterie was just outstanding.

http://www.lunaredslo.com/
Salumi-
Bressola, air-dried, salted beef that has been aged two or three months
Duck Prosciutto, espresso and molasses cured
Jamon Serrano, spanish–style dry cured ham aged six to eighteen months
House Pickled Veggies
[Image: SalumiBoardBressolaDuckProsciuttoJamonSe...Bistro.jpg]

Cheese Plate-
Manchego, simple, briny, herbaceous and sweet
Burrata, mozzarella cream within a “bag” of pulled curd
Chevre - fresh chevre marinated in hibiscus flower and olive oil
[Image: CheesePlateManchegoBurrataChevreLunaRed.jpg]

Cornmeal Crab Fritters with Avoocado Pesto and Apple-Pesto slaw
[Image: CornmealCrabFrittersLunaRedDec1312.jpg]

------
Cardamom Chocolate Truffle Torta (almond crust, blackberry-cardamom sauce, whipped cream)

[Image: CardamomChocolateTruffleTortaLunaRed-1.jpg]

Spiced Apple Pot de Crème (cinnamon, whipped cream, soft ginger cookie)
[Image: SpicedApplePotdeCremeLunaRed-1.jpg]

A very nice lunch, indeed –

[Image: Debbieandme2-1.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by cjs (What a wonderful lun...)
Wow! Gosh I love it... Keep sharing your wonderful pics!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by luvnit (Wow! Gosh I love it....)
If the food is as good as it was yesterday, I sure will.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by cjs (If the food is as go...)
Two beautiful, and happy ladies!!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by Old Bay (Two beautiful, and h...)

Jean - What great looking food! - Wish I was there.

Looks like you are having a great time.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by mjkcooking ([br]Jean - What ...)
All of that food looks amazing!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by BarbaraS (All of that food loo...)
How nice!!
  Re: Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by Trixxee (How nice!!...)
Well thank you, Mr. Bill! Fun place.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by cjs (Well thank you, Mr. ...)
That was an unbelievable lunch! I can't wait to share it with William! He's going to be so jealous! That's his kind of meal!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Lunch - Luna Red Tappas Bar, San Luis Obispo by Gourmet_Mom (That was an unbeliev...)
That was a fabulous lunch! I love doing the sharing cheese and charcuterie kind of meal, and that looks like it was wonderful. Thanks for the pictures and selections and thanks so much for sharing.