T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Saw some really fun looking shops in San Luis Obispo yesterday when we went for lunch, so I'm going to wander those streets and do a little Christmas shopping, then meet Roy and 'bonus'-daughter for a late lunch.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
C@H Tex Mex Lasagna from Issue 95 with homemade tortillas!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by luvnit ([url=mailto:C@H]C@H[...)
Chicken Diane--Cuisine at home for two.....baby zucchini and maybe some of those homemade dinner rolls from C@H---previously made and in the freezer
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Cook's night off. We'll see what Weggies has.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by BarbaraS (Cook's night off. W...)
I'm going to copy Roxanne and make Chicken Diane. Might make good old Stove Top with it. I also have some pre-cooked baby beets from TJ's that need to be eaten - might top a green salad with them.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by Trixxee (I'm going to copy Ro...)
No clue but it involves chicken
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by DFen911 (No clue but it invol...)
Going to roast a chicken.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by labradors (Going to roast a chi...)
Tonight, it's a copycat version of McDonald's quarter pounder with cheese and a side of tater tots.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by losblanos1 (Tonight, it's a copy...)
I spent the day taking a Motorcycle Safety Foundation refresher course since it's been two years since I got my license, and I haven't ridden since. However, I'm now the owner of a gorgeous Honda Shadow, so I needed the refresher. It was great, but I'm tired!

We're doing a yummy, easy grilled cheese sandwich... Monterey Melts. Needless to say, neither fat not calories were a concern when this sounded good! I'll probably cut up some apples so I can pretend we're being happy.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. - What's for Dinner, 12/14/12?? by karyn (I spent the day taki...)
That's an understatement! LOL! But it sounds great!

You have your own motorcycle now?!?!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.