What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're meeting up with old friends we haven't seen in over 20 yesrs (we stood up with them at their wedding). Should be a heck of a good time. Have no idea about food, but my camera is in satchel!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
All the talk about clam chowder this week got me craving it. So, that will be dinner tonight. We got our first snow, so it seems like a good cold weather meal.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by Mare749 (All the talk about c...)
Several ways to go here - mushroom cheeseburger sliders with tots, chicken piccata and broccoli, or Carolina pulled pork sandwiches from this place.

http://www.ranchotogobbq.com/
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by Trixxee (Several ways to go h...)
Not sure here. I need to cook up my Thanksgiving turkey carcass....needed freezer space, so some soup may be dinner.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by Gourmet_Mom (Not sure here. I ne...)
Its my Birthday! going out for Prime Rib with family !

and maybe a bloody mary or two. !!!
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by mjkcooking (Its my Birthday! g...)
Good for you - we'll raise our glasses to you, Marye!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by cjs (Good for you - we'll...)
Derek wants tacos
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by DFen911 (Derek wants tacos [i...)
I'm in the middle of making 5 Sweet Potato Pecan cakes, so I was going to say "Let Them Eat Cake". But, it will be an empty out the fridge pasta night. Corkscrew noodles, marinated fresh mozz balls, pesto, chicken, veg, whatever else we find.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by Lorraine (I'm in the middle of...)
We take off on our maiden camping trip tomorrow. Very excited.

Made beer can chicken last night. So I am going to make the sauce from the chicken cordon blue lasagna add some shredded ham and make it a quick pasta dish with the leftover chicken.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, T.G.I.F., 12/21/12?? by esgunn (We take off on our m...)
I am going to make what I said I was making last night (and the night before) and didn't.

Tortellini with alfredo sauce, drizzled with pesto and balsamic glaze. and some spinach.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura