Next Iron Chef! ***SPOILER***
  Re: (...)
Ok did anyone watch the finale?! OMG!!

I won't post the winner so I don't spoil it for anyone but WOW! I am so excited. I cannot wait to see what comes out of Kitchen Stadium next
  Re: Next Iron Chef! ***SPOILER*** by DFen911 (Ok did anyone watch ...)
I am always intrigued with this program. We have delayed results (like a year or so ) Please do tell, I promise I won't tell anyone!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Next Iron Chef! ***SPOILER*** by DFen911 (Ok did anyone watch ...)
I was so happy with the final two, either would have been fine, but my first choice was the winner. I'll start watching it again.
  Re: Re: Next Iron Chef! by Cubangirl (I was so happy with ...)
I agree with Cubana: those were the two I wanted in the final and the winner was the one for whom I had rooted during the series. A great finale!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Next Iron Chef! by labradors (I agree with [i]Cuba...)
I added Spoiler to the thread title so we can all talk freely about the winners - others will stay away!!

I'm with you all, except they were so close, I thought well maybe the powers that be will elect both to even the male/female ratio a little!!!!

Chef Alex - I have always loved her food, don't think I've ever done any of Chef Amanda's, but I'll be looking more closely for some of her ideas now.

HOOOORRRRAAAAYYY FOR THE WOMEN CHEFS!!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Next Iron Chef! by cjs (I added Spoiler to t...)
I really liked the sound of that cherry tart with the pasilla chiles. Pasillas are not only obviously chiles, but they also have a background aroma somewhat reminiscent of raisins. Very well-chosen combination.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Next Iron Chef! by cjs (I added Spoiler to t...)
We were jumping up and down with excitement! I'd have been happy with either too, but we were glad that Alex won.

There were some interesting ideas . . . I agree about the tarts Labs!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!