OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV
  Re: (...)
Well we had fun! It was crazy weather out at the Ocean. Rain, Hail, Thunderstorms. But the RV was warm! We stayed at a Navy Recreation resort that has RV spots. They have a bowling alley, and movie theater, Hot Tub, Rec room, game room. So the kids had fun. Even a movie theater that they had a private showing of Men In Black 3 - Steve and I got to watch the 1st quarter of the SeaHawks game! A few electrical issues. The RV is now back at the dealers hopefully getting fixed. But all in all it was a successful trip.

I couldn't get Facebook to give me the public URL for the pictures like I am used to. Hope this works: 1st RV camping trip.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV by esgunn (Well we had fun! It...)
Erin, the pictures are incredible! I love the pictures of the storm over the ocean and the ones of the kids, but I have to admit, I picked a favorite. Which twin was that?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV by Gourmet_Mom (Erin, the pictures a...)
Thanks Daphne. That is Nicholas.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV by esgunn (Thanks Daphne. Tha...)
Funny, I thought that was the one! Is he the more animated, at least of the boys?
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV by esgunn (Well we had fun! It...)
Wonderful pictures. It looks like you guys were having a great time!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV by Harborwitch (Wonderful pictures. ...)
Love your pictures, Erin. So glad you had a successful first trip out. Guess it was a good idea to do one close to home, since you did have an issue that needs to be resolved. At least it wasn't the heat.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: OT - 1st Camping trip in the RV by Mare749 (Love your pictures, ...)
This is so great - every family ought to experience this!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com