What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today?

I cooked up some chicken thighs in the Asian Inspired (pork) sauce and I want to make an Asian rice noodle soup with some of the meat. Don't know what else I'll use the meat for.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Couple of ideas being thrown around - the new cashew stir fry, the new chicken fried steak or the southwestern frittata from the new issue (though I might add either a little bacon or chorizo to the egg mixture).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by Trixxee (Couple of ideas bein...)
We are going to have chicken wings, some white/wild rice, and some kind of veggie. Not sure what yet.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by luvnit (We are going to have...)
We're having ham and bean soup from the new issue, but won't be making it exactly like the recipe, so won't be reviewing it this time. I had an enormous ham bone that Holly gave me, so yesterday I made a big pot of broth.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by Mare749 (We're having ham and...)
I'm really not sure. I made chorizo yesterday, so the freezer is full, but we had that for breakfast. I'll go look at the latest issue to see if I can get inspired...
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by karyn (I'm really not sure....)
Lamb chops, sauteed potatoes and baby marrows.....had to have a change from TURKEY
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by Roxanne 21 (Lamb chops, sauteed ...)
Chuletas Encebolladas
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by labradors ([url=http://www.foru...)
Tonight is spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread. A good hot meal for a cold snowy blustery night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by Gourmet_Mom (Tonight is spaghetti...)
Well, it was supposed to be Fried Chicken, but the chicken I bought on Friday to soak in buttermilk was just nasty. I'm not going into details, but I ended up throwing it out. Bought new today and it's soaking for tomorrow night.

So tonight we're having bow tie pasta in a Fradiavolo sauce with sausage and a Ceasar salad.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Sat.,l 12/29/12 by BarbaraS (Well, it was suppose...)
Copy-cat McDonalds Quarter pounder hamburgers and fries.