HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
  Re: (...)
May you all have a very happy, healthy, prosperous 2013.

Are you all still sleeping or recovering?? QUIET on the forum today---

Hugs to all!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! by Roxanne 21 (May you all have a v...)
Back at you, Roxanne - I'm up, but have not seen hide nor hair of the others!! Roy, Denise and Derek are all slug-a-bugs.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! by Roxanne 21 (May you all have a v...)
Well I'm up. Didn't make it to midnight and thanks to some really, really spicy salami, had dreams that would rival some scenes from The Big Lebowski. But man that mustard in a tube was tasty!! And so were the cheeses!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! by BarbaraS (Well I'm up. Didn't...)
Happy New Year, Roxanne and all! I made it to midnight and then some, thanks to my desire to finish my cleaning goal that I was determined to complete before today! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! by Gourmet_Mom (Happy New Year, Roxa...)
Happy New Year to my cooking family! May you all have a wonderful 2013! Love you all!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! by Mare749 (Happy New Year to my...)
Happy New Year everyone. We made it to midnight with Chad and Champagne. It was a great evening - we stopped to visit with friends, then went to Chad's favorite hang out. He tried braised pork belly for the first time - loved it!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!