What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th?
  Re: (...)
Steaks! Last night here and then home tomorrow so gonna do steaks and mashed cauliflower
  Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by DFen911 (Steaks! Last night h...)
We're having Cuisine's Chicken Apple Sausage Boats and eggs. There are some bagels in the freezer if anyone wants one.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by Trixxee (We're having Cuisine...)
What issue is that in?

Edit - NVM found it. Lol LOVE this CD of all the back issues!!!
  Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by DFen911 (Steaks! Last night h...)
Beans and meatballs. I love that combination.
Hello world
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by DFen911 (What issue is that i...)
Quote:

What issue is that in?

Edit - NVM found it. Lol LOVE this CD of all the back issues!!!

They are really good. But I make my patties smaller and then just serve an egg that I fried separately on top.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I'm thinking of making some of the patties and par cook them on the one side then freeze them.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by DFen911 (I'm thinking of maki...)
Welcome, MarrieAnn!!! Thanks for starting the thread, Denise!! I wanted to be in the Laundry at 7:30 this a.m. and wouldn't you know I'd sleep in until 6:45??

Ended up going out to breakfast - nothing to write home about.

I have a new cookbook I picked up at a winery I think, "Fast Entrees" by Hugh Caprenter and Teri Sandison and I'm making Sauteed Shrimp (using the last of my langostinos) with Cantonese Glaze over rice.

Did some shopping today - finally T-Bones and a rack of baby ribs. Have been wanting both for the longest time!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by DFen911 (I'm thinking of maki...)
Great idea! Now I kind of wished I had bought two packs of ground chicken so I could do the same. Great for a low fat, low carb breakfast. Next time!
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by Trixxee (Great idea! Now I k...)
I still have ham left from New Years, so William is cutting it into small cubes. Part will go into fried rice tonight and the remainder will go into a Chef's Salad Wednesday. That should take care of the last of the holiday leftovers!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for dinner Monday Jan 7th? by Gourmet_Mom (I still have ham lef...)
Welcome Marrie Ann! So nice to see a new face. Hope you will stick around.

So after a sick weekend, I have rejoined the land of the living. Don't know when I've ever had a cold hit so fast and furious. Yuck.

Tonight I roasted a pan of fresh veggies drizzled with olive oil and made a batch of Jean's Clam Campanelle. We like that recipe more every time.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."