What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/15/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

We're on the road to San Angelo, Texas (~250 miles), so we'll stop along the way and have meatloaf sandwiches and pick up some chips. Sure wish I had Willy's c.d. with On the Road Again with us!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/15/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Salmon burgers--recipe from [Email]C@H[/Email] Sandwiches and Salads. I might grill Romaine lettuce for a side....both new recipes.

Jean, Now I will be humming that for the next week---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/15/13?? by Roxanne 21 (Salmon burgers--reci...)
I *think* I'm making an appetizer (but for an entree) out of one of the grilling books. Basically chicken tenders wrapped with proscuitto then grilled and served with a garlic/lemon/rosemary sauce. A green salad and red baked potatoes with it.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/15/13?? by Trixxee (I *think* I'm making...)
Well we had left over pot pies last night so tonight I'm doing the Southwestern Black Bean Burgers.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/15/13?? by DFen911 (Well we had left ove...)
I'm doing Beer Can Chicken with corn on the cob and green beans. I hope I have enough....just found out DD will be here for dinner.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/15/13?? by DFen911 (Well we had left ove...)
[Email]C@H[/Email] Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza! With a few changes due to fridge leftovers

I even spread the leftover Bacon Jam on the crust... This should be gooood!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/15/13?? by luvnit ([Email]C@H[/Email] C...)
From Cuisine's Weeknight Menus Vol 2- Grilled Asian chicken with peanut sauce and cucumber sambal (except I'm making it a celery sambal).
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/15/13?? by losblanos1 (From Cuisine's Weekn...)
We're having Penne alla Boscaiola. I tagged the recipe a while ago, and finally decided to give it a try.