Has anyone made Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas?
  Re: (...)
This is from issue#89, page 12.

We're having a Mexican themed family dinner tomorrow night, so I was thinking of making this. Hoping someone has made it.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Has anyone made Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas? by Mare749 (This is from issue#8...)
I have not, but sounds good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Has anyone made Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas? by cjs (I have not, but soun...)
Hi everyone. I joined the forum because I had the same question and wanted to do a search. I decided to make this despite not getting my answer and thought I would update this in case anyone else wanted to know. Overall, this was a good recipe. It was relatively quick and easy. I thought the filing was the best part of the recipe. Very tasty. I found myself eating it right out of the pot. The enchilada sauce was tasty but had too much chili powder in my opinion and was somewhat spicy. I knew after tasting it that I would need to set some of the filling aside to make my 4 year old some enchiladas without the chili sauce. He does not like strong flavors. The next time I make these, I will try corn tortillas instead of flour, add more spinach, and cut down on the chili powder.
  Re: Re: Has anyone made Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas? by aunaturale (Hi everyone. I joine...)
Welcome to the forum and thank your for your review. Hope you can join us more often.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Has anyone made Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas? by labradors (Welcome to the forum...)
Adding my welcome to you also, 'aunaturale' - good to see a new face around here!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Has anyone made Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas? by Mare749 (This is from issue#8...)
Thanks for the welcome. I've been a subscriber since 2011 and really enjoy the magazine. I cook out of necessity, not because I love it. I do get some joy out of providing home-cooked meals for my family. So that's a big plus and probably the reason why I don' t leave them to fend for themselves.
  Re: Re: Has anyone made Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas? by aunaturale (Thanks for the welco...)
We hope you'll stick around and join the merry band around here - we talk mostly food, but often get off track as you can see if you do some scrolling of subjects!! We just have fun.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Has anyone made Chicken & Spinach Enchiladas? by aunaturale (Thanks for the welco...)
Welcome aunaturale and thank you for the review!

Not sure what happened or why I never came back to review this... However, we did make this for our Mexican feast and everyone really liked it. We will make it again.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."