What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13??
  Re: (...)
Wow! Last of January...can't be. What's on the menu for everyone??

today is Nat'l. Brandy Alexander Day - Shooters anyone?????

We're having a pizza/bubbly brunch this a.m. Haven't done this for a long time. This RV Park is just gorgeous!!

Sharon, at every RV park, I'm tempted to send you the info - some of them would be so fun to work at. This one especially - stocked pond, golf course nearby, ........
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by cjs (Wow! Last of January...)
Mystery-Box day for me, so I can't say anything more.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by labradors (Mystery-Box day for ...)
Have fun, Labs. I just about have my menu nailed down for the mystery meal.

Dinner tonight, homemade noodles with turkey, for Ron they will go over mashed potatoes and mixed veggies on the side.

Jean, will you make it as far as New Orleans?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by Mare749 (Have fun, Labs. I ju...)
Michael has a science poster to do tonight so I want to keep it simple. Tortilla soup from Costco and I might make a blackened chicken quesadilla to split.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by Mare749 (Have fun, Labs. I ju...)
Geez, I haven't had a Brandy Alexander in probably 35 years! It's cold and incredibly windy here today. Dinner will be meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad, not sure of a veg yet.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by Trixxee (Michael has a scienc...)
Fried chicken and a potato salad...
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by Roxanne 21 (Fried chicken and a ...)
Yes and farther than that,Maryann!!

And, would you all like to know our farthest destination???? DAPHNE'S !!!!!!!!

(I checked and it's over 660 miles for youm Maryann, darn!) And, even closer for you Lorraine...........

Anyone else in the area??????????

By the way, back to dinner today - we're having a salami and 'gator pizza!

Good Lord was this ever tasty - Salami, Jalapeno, 'Gator Pizza!!

The makins -

[Image: Jan33SalamiandGatorPizzamakins.jpg]

the pizza
[Image: Jan31SalamiGatorPizza2.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by cjs (Yes and farther than...)
That pizza looks really good Jean. I wish we could find gator here. It just seems to be a special order thing - and our last experience with that sucked.

Hmmmmm, save the info on this one. One day we are going to need to pull up the stakes - Chad did say he will require a one year notice and has the right of refusal! LOL

When are you hitting Bill & Jane's? WOW all the way to the east coast? enjoy!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by Harborwitch (That pizza looks rea...)
Well, just got home. Way too late to start fresh pasta, etc., moving the Mystery Box to tomorrow. Leftovers for tonight.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Thurs., 1/31/13?? by Harborwitch (That pizza looks rea...)
Yeah! I'm so excited! >>>>>>>>Daphne does a big Happy Dance!<<<<<<<<<<

Jean, the pizza looks incredible! I'm so glad you got to try gator!

Everyone had me craving the French Onion Salisbury Steak, so tonight is my turn! Perfect for a cold blustery night! But not as bad as last night! The wind was so bad I couldn't sleep! Salad on the side.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.