Trying to locating a recipe from CAH!
  Re: (...)
Can someone please tell me the issue that has the recipe for the smashed sweet potato with bananas and a chimichuri pork tenderloin? I am a little obsessive about keeping my Cuisine at Home ( Even have them in large binders) but have so many that I lost track of my favorite recipes!

Much appreciated!!

Re: Trying to locating a recipe from CAH! by LiLiBug (Can someone please t...)
Issue 64 page 9

And welcome to the boards
  Re: Re: Trying to locating a recipe from CAH! by DFen911 (Issue 64 page 9[br][...)
Got it!!

Thank you for for the info and the welcome! I love to cook and am excited to have found this forum!

Looking forward to seeing what you guys all recommend for recipes!
  Re: Re: Trying to locating a recipe from CAH! by LiLiBug (Got it!![br][br][br]...)
Welcome to the forum, LiLiBug! Feel free to join any of our discussions. If you're feeling adventurous, you're even welcome to join us in our current Mystery-Box challenge (see the related sticky link near the top of the thread list).

Have fun!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Trying to locating a recipe from CAH! by LiLiBug (Can someone please t...)
Welcome, Lilibug!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Trying to locating a recipe from CAH! by pjcooks (Welcome, Lilibug![br...)
Welcome Lilibug! Hope you will stick around and join in our discussions.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Trying to locating a recipe from CAH! by Mare749 (Welcome Lilibug! Hop...)
Welcome LiLibug. You will love it here.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".