What do you like to mix into your drinks?
  Re: (...)
HERE is an interesting article about a [VERY limited] test showing that drinks containing diet sodas as mixers may result in higher intoxication levels than those mixed with regular sodas.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by labradors ([url=http://www.myhe...)
Interesting, indeed!!! That sounds a bit like "binge" drinking?? I use ice cubes and water (sparkling, please )
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by Roxanne 21 (Interesting, indeed!...)
Roxanne is my leader in this.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by cjs (Roxanne is my leader...)
Oh, this is funny. Club soda or tonic and a twist of lime.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by Mare749 (Oh, this is funny. C...)
I guess it depends on what we're drinking. Bourbon & Scotch get some water. Vodka can be lots of things, same as gin. Tequila - depends on the mood. Ice and lots of ice in everything!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by labradors ([url=http://www.myhe...)
Quote:

HERE is an interesting article about a [VERY limited] test showing that drinks containing diet sodas as mixers may result in higher intoxication levels than those mixed with regular sodas.

This is not a bad thing lol
We use diet 7up with vodka and lime
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by Harborwitch (I guess it depends o...)
I don't drink sodas and never use them as a mixer vodka, splash of pomegranate juice and lime is my fav.
  Re: Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by DFen911 (I don't drink sodas ...)
In the summer I like to mix lo-cal lemonade and lo-cal cranberry juice with vodka - and lots of ice.
  Re: Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by Trixxee (In the summer I like...)
don't go by Denise!! Lord, the drink I tasted of hers was the sourest things in the world!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What do you like to mix into your drinks? by cjs (don't go by Denise!!...)
I had heard about this on the news. Sugar Free lemonade, water and vodka here.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.