Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

Exploration day for us around Carrabelle and Apalachicola, FL. RV park owner had some great ideas for us in the area. Sigh, another exhausting day....but, someone has to do it.

There is a Veterans Piazza in Carrabelle that I'm expecting to be very moving. Vietnam Vets mostly and a statue that I have seen pictures of - Three Servicemen Statue that was dedicated recently.

Plus, it's laundry day and this is the first park that doesn't have a laundry facility! So, will have to drag everything to town.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Tony is having another chicken burrito and I'm having a salad topped with sliced chicken. Michael will have neither - he's having angel hair pasta.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by Trixxee (Tony is having anoth...)
Oh, so that's the way you are going. Very nice, Jean! Will you be able to take your trailer on the ferry?

Today is mystery meal day!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by Mare749 (Oh, so that's the wa...)
Have fun, Jean!

I made a Muffaletta Stromboli. I have meetings today, so it's all assembled in the refrigerator. I just have to pop it in the oven when I get home.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by karyn (Have fun, Jean! [br]...)
Love muffalettas!!

No, taking the trailer on a ferry is just too expensive.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by cjs (Love muffalettas!![b...)
I have a small hunk of chuck, a couple of cans of beans so it's gonna be chili tonight
  Re: Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by DFen911 (I have a small hunk ...)
It's Pancake Tuesday. Need I say more? Hello Uncle Wallace.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by Lorraine (It's Pancake Tuesday...)
Right on, Lorraine!!! Gill will be a happy man the night before lent - what is he giving up this year???? (love to hear the whining every lent season. )
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by cjs (Right on, Lorraine!!...)
Steak and baked potato tonight---with broccoli as a side and a salad for me.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Dinner, Tuesday, 2/12/13?? by Roxanne 21 (Steak and baked pota...)
We had pizza and burgers left over, and William is making soup for the Lenten luncheon at church tomorrow. So it's going to be a mish mash tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.