HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab
  Re: (...)
Have a wonderful day!! And drink a beer for me, too!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by cjs (Have a wonderful day...)
Happy Happy Birthday Theresa! And on Valentine's Day!! Hope you have a great day!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by BarbaraS (Happy Happy Birthday...)
Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the new grandbaby, too!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by Mare749 (Happy Birthday! Cong...)
Happy Birthday Theresa!! Hope you have a really wonderful day
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by DFen911 (Happy Birthday There...)
[Image: party2-1.gif]

Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Theresa!
Happy Birthday, to you!

Have a great day, Theresa! What a wonderful gift! A grand baby on your birthday to share on future Valentine's Days!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by Gourmet_Mom ([img]http://i300.pho...)
How did I miss this??? Happy Birthday Theresa!!!!

[Image: animated_gif_clipart_birthday_124.gif]
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by cjs (Have a wonderful day...)
Happy Happy Theresa! I hope you're being extra pampered today!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by pjcooks (Happy Happy Theresa!...)
Happy happy birthday birthday! Bah! Who wants two on the same day? Just make it "Happy birthday."

[Image: hbtoyouanimalband.gif]
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by labradors (Happy happy birthday...)
Sorry I missed these wonderful wishes for a happy birthday. As many of you facebookers already know, I was called to Missouri last minute for the birth of my second grandchild. My daughter was induced on 2/13 so I spent my birthday playing with my almost 3 year old grandson. He was wearing the Valentine tee shirt I had sent to him which says "Prince Charming". While I missed my hubby, I couldn't have spent the day with a more charming guy :-) I escaped St Louis an hour before that dreadful snow storm hit and after 15 hours of planes, shuttles, and buses, made it home safely on 2/21. Hubby greeted me with roses............I guess he missed me! Still haven't celebrated my birthday but enjoyed all of the cards, emails, and messages. Thank you everyone for remembering and thinking of me!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THERESA/Chef Tab by chef_Tab (Sorry I missed these...)
I am late to the party but want to wish you a very Happy Birthday! and how fun to get to play with a new grand baby