Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea?
  Re: (...)
I just thought I'd share this - kinda funny. I already have ideas and variations in my mind. Kooky idea?
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by Harborwitch (I just thought I'd s...)
Cool idea, though I am thinking it would be lot prettier with a colorful vegetable instead of the hot dogs.
  Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by Harborwitch (I just thought I'd s...)
Love it, and on my list of things to try!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by Lorraine (Love it, and on my l...)
I posted this somewhere a while back for folks with kids - looks like a lot of fun!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by cjs (I posted this somewh...)
It's both!

I do agree, though, that it should be something other than hot dogs. In particular, why not use meatballs or, at least Italian sausage?

Then again, since Filipinos use hot dogs (and banana ketchup) in their spaghetti dish, maybe the hot dogs should stay, but just make the rest of it Pinoy.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by labradors (It's both![br][br]I ...)
Isn't that the coolest thing ever!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by Gourmet_Mom (Isn't that the coole...)
Who on earth would think of this????
Because DH will likely need a "silly break" tomorrow, I'm making this for lunch. With cheese sauce. And, if he has a really bad morning, I won't make a side of steamed broccoli.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by foodfiend (Who on earth would t...)
I just think it's ripe with pastabilities . I like the meatball idea! There are just too many crazy ideas.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by Harborwitch (I just think it's ri...)
Well, it was a very "interesting" lunch. I made a cheddar-chipotle sauce (included some sauteed bell peppers, onion,and garlic)and served that with the linguine-skewered hot dogs. DH loved it!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Is this the craziest or coolest cooking idea? by foodfiend (Well, it was a very ...)
Amazing the things creative cooks will come up with---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy