Printing Living Cookbook Index
  Re: (...)
For those who use this program - Alina and Maryann, I know do - I have just 'closed' a collection of recipes and I'd like to print out the index for just this 'book' but can't figure out how to do it. Any help??
thanks
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Printing Living Cookbook Index by cjs (For those who use th...)
Sorry, Jean, I have no idea, but am sure Alina will know. In the meantime, you could try posting your question on the LC forum.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Printing Living Cookbook Index by Mare749 (Sorry, Jean, I have ...)
Forgot about that place, Maryann
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Printing Living Cookbook Index by cjs (Forgot about that pl...)
Jean, select the cookbook you want, select publishing options and deselect pretty much everything else. Check it out before you print with print preview to ensure you are getting just what you want. You cannot deselect body, but you can go to print preview and scroll to the start of the index and print just those pages.

Alternatively, if you just want a list of the recipes, you can do it from the list view, select all, right click and export to exce
  Re: Re: Printing Living Cookbook Index by Cubangirl (Jean, select the coo...)
Thanks Alina - I'll give it a try.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Printing Living Cookbook Index by cjs (Thanks Alina - I'll ...)
Good to know. Thank you, Alina.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."