What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for today??

Not only is it Sunday and daylight savings starts, but it's also my Tracie's birthday!! She is really headed over the hill, let me tell you!!

I think you'll know which is Trace -
[Image: Crying_zpsc0a36e7a.jpg]

But, she could be cute, too -
[Image: Cute_zps08ad42b5.jpg]

We're exploring Peoria/Lake Pleasent area of AZ today, so no telling what, when, or where we'll eat.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
She sure is a cutie!

I have no clue what we're having for dinner. I have two fat chicken breasts, some cauliflower & brussels sprouts. I am craving a curry . . . It's going to be a LONG LONG day so I'm making no promises.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by Harborwitch (She sure is a cutie!...)
Great photos, Jean. Tracie IS a cutie!

Dinner tonight will be Cuisine's Mini Meatball Lasagna, garlic bread and a tossed salad. Yum.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by Harborwitch (She sure is a cutie!...)
What a precious smile!

I'm making Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by BarbaraS (What a precious smil...)
Happy a birthday, Tracie!

We're having a nice springlike day, so Pasta Cobb Salad seemed like the ideal thing to have to celebrate!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Happy a birthday, Tr...)
Happy Birthday to Tracie.

I'm going to try something along these lines - taco stuffed shells.

http://www.closetcooking.com/2012/02/tac...hells.html
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by Trixxee (Happy Birthday to Tr...)
Now isn't that a cool idea! That goes on the menu, for sure! Thanks, Trixxee!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Now isn't that a coo...)
You're welcome! I'll let you know how it all turns out.
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by Trixxee (You're welcome! I'l...)
Oops, almost forgot. Happy Birthday, Tracie!

Dinner plans have changed. Lasagna went into the fridge to be cooked tomorrow. It's 68 and sunny here, so we will do beer can chicken on the charcoal grill with a few chips of applewood to give it a light smoke. Grilled baked potatoes and salad to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Sunday Dinner, 3/10/13?? by Mare749 (Oops, almost forgot....)
Happy birthday Tracie!!!
We are having Steak Diane made with a flat iron steak---interesting?!--will let you know how it turns out.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".