T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13??
  Re: (...)
Can anyone believe it is the middle of March already??????????

What's on the menu for eveyone today?

We have a short trip back to Morro Bay and will stay a few days to see #1 Bonus daughter, Debbie, again. I pre-made an adaptation Pioneer Woman's honey-soy pulled pork. I had a tenderloin in the freezer, so used it. Not sure how I'll use it, but the sauce is sure tasty!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by cjs (Can anyone believe i...)
We're going out to a new seafood restaurant with friends. I hope it's good!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by karyn (We're going out to a...)
Easy breezy night here - Tony is throwing some chicken thighs in teriyaki sauce on the grill. I'll make some steamed rice and a variety of steamed veggies and we'll make our own teriyaki bowls out of it.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by Trixxee (Easy breezy night he...)
I had planned a steak night, but I've come home sick, so I'll probably make some soup.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (I had planned a stea...)

Hope you feel better soon.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by labradors ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Daphne, not on a Friday! Feel better quickly.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by cjs (Daphne, not on a Fri...)
Feel better soon, Daphne. Relax on your porch tomorrow and take care of you.

Dinner tonight for me will be the other pizza I made yesterday, but did not cook because I went out. Also have a nice chopped salad, and leftover "Zuppa de Pesce" from last night that was out of this world. So, we (I) may have that.

Oh, and I have a piece of pecan pie that my dad bought from the local culinary school, so we'll split that.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by Mare749 (Feel better soon, Da...)
Made it to Morro Bay and we're going out to lunch. I wanto to go back to Taco Temple where we went with Debbie, etal last time thru. I should order something different, but the darn Calamari Taco was so good and so big that I ended up being able to make a Calamari "Louis" with the l/Os.

[Image: TacosCalamrai-TacoTempleMOrroBay.jpg]

morphed into this (forget the Crab Louis)
Calamari Louis
[Image: calamaritacomorphedintoaLouisDec712.jpg]

----------
I just may order something different then bring an order of calamari home to play with!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by cjs (Made it to Morro Bay...)
Had to go see a Podiatrist today because of a foot problem. They were located close to a Whole Foods so I stopped in there to pick up a stromboli for Hubby and something for me. Man have they changed! More vegan and vegetarian dishes in their prepared foods. Picked up the stromboli, but nothing looked very appetizing to me so I'm having Hubyy pick up chicken croquettes along with cole slaw from Bobby Chez.

Daphne - get better soon! Hubby said he was leaving early b/c he was not feeling well, either.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/15/13?? by BarbaraS (Had to go see a Podi...)
Oh Daphne - sick on Friday is NO fun! Feel better fast so you can enjoy the rest of the weekend.

I'm not sure what we're having. I started at 8 this am and got home a little after 4. Bartending, cooking, setting up the burger buffet for 40, cleaning up, and I'm bushed and the back is a little sore. Bob is out playing golf. He was a hero today, cooked burgers everyone raved about and helped with the setup and dishes. I don't know about dinner.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!