TGIF! What's for dinner?
  Re: (...)
I am going back and forth between french dips (thanks for the idea Blane) or this new Cooking Light recipe. I have ingredients for both. I've never actually drank a Manhattan but the recipe sounds good!

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/manhatta...000126801/
  Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by Trixxee (I am going back and ...)
Interesting Trixxee. The only thing I'm sure about is a green bean and red cabbage salad with feta. The rest will fall in as the day goes on.

My guys just called me . . . they are making ShiskaBOB. With peppers, onions, zucchini. That will go nicely with the salad!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by Harborwitch (Interesting Trixxee....)
Forgot all about the thread this morning...

Have no idea what Trace has in store for us. I'm so darn proud of that kid (?) doesn't even miss cigarettes and she's not even drinking her beloved beer!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by cjs (Forgot all about the...)
Quote:

Forgot all about the thread this morning...

Have no idea what Trace has in store for us. I'm so darn proud of that kid (?) doesn't even miss cigarettes and she's not even drinking her beloved beer!

Yay Tracie!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by Harborwitch ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Well done, Tracie!

Tonight is steak night.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Well done, Tracie![b...)
Yay Tracie!!

Frying leftover Macs 'n Cheese. Hubby's second favorite dinner in the whole wide world.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by BarbaraS (Yay Tracie!![br][br]...)
Quote:

Frying leftover Macs 'n Cheese. Hubby's second favorite dinner in the whole wide world.
Barbara

And the first fave is???? Just curious...

I'm making tilapia, peppers, and onions in red curry sauce, over rice. It's cold here (35 degrees on the second -HA!- day of spring) and we need some warming, spicy food.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by foodfiend ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Way to go Madmax!

I still have no idea what to make for dinner. This may just be a popcorn night. The party is tomorrow, so I will keep it simple.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by foodfiend ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Really? You have to ask??

This won't be made again until his BD in May.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: TGIF! What's for dinner? by BarbaraS (Really? You have to...)
Way to go Tracie!

Ate dinner all day at work grazing and tasting. Tea marinated duck breasts with purple carrot and pea pod julienne, hoison beef with peppers and onions, chicken tagine, arancini, coconut basmatti rice, and a bite of chocolate waffle with cardamom banana ice cream. Some pita I made with house made curry cilantro hummus. And a bite of some really strange local brie-like goat cheese. Tasted a little better with some grapes and a honey drizzle.

Sounds like a lot but it's all tasting bites or 2.

It's no wonder I can no longer finish a meal at 1 sitting, is it?

PJ
PJ