T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/29/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone?

Found a small pkg. of pork belly ready to be added to Pasta Carbonara, so that and a salad will be it for us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/29/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Something with shrimp and pasta, but haven't decided which recipe yet. Probably "Bernadette's Seafood Alfredo" and a tossed green salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/29/13?? by Mare749 (Something with shrim...)
Speaking of Shrimp - we finished our bag from Costco on the road and I was lamenting the fact that I have NO shrimp in the freezer. Guess who came home with a big bag of 'big' srimp from costco yesterday???!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/29/13?? by cjs (Speaking of Shrimp -...)
Hmmm, garlic shrimp...
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/29/13?? by Mare749 (Hmmm, garlic shrimp....)
Thank god it's Friday is right (and it's the start of a 2 week spring break). Very long week which became even longer yesterday when Michael didn't put the cap on his gatorade bottle correctly. What a sticky mess - his binder was a disaster, PE clothes wet, lunch box and backpack wet. We had papers spread out all over the house trying to dry. Also had to clobber (via email) Michael's English teacher. OK, enough about that.

Tonight it's steak fajita burritos. I'm going to add some rice to them because the piece of top sirloin I have might not be enough on it's own with just the veggies.
  Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/29/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
I bet it is nice to be home Jean. You sure did have a nice trip. I bet your neighbors missed you.

We have a few more leftovers to clean up today. Then we will get ready for a nice holiday weekend.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/29/13?? by luvnit (I bet it is nice to ...)
Quote:

I bet it is nice to be home Jean. You sure did have a nice trip. I bet your neighbors missed you.

We have a few more leftovers to clean up today. Then we will get ready for a nice holiday weekend.

H*ll, I'll bet they opened a soup kitchen and had nightly prayers for her speedy return!!! Christians, Jews, and Moslems united in this major effort!!
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. What's for Dinner, 3/29/13?? by Old Bay ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
That's funny, Bill - but, did look like some of the neighbors had lost weight!!
www.achefsjourney.com