What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today??

I've been so anxious to get to this day on my menu of leftovers for my prime rib - French Dip Sandwiches with the jus from the roast!!! Yum, yum!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
That sounds so good Jean.

I think Tony needs a day off from kitchen/dishes duty so I think we are getting something to go. Lots of choices nearby.

Will find out more about my hand at 1:30 today. May have to take a half a xanax for this.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by Trixxee (That sounds so good ...)
I have no idea. The French Dip Sandwiches sound really tempting. Jody will be with us for the next few days, so I really need to do some meal planning before going to the store. He's a really big eater!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by Gourmet_Mom (I have no idea. The...)
French dip sounds wonderful, send me some
We are having Egplant Rollatini! By request.....again good thing I really really enjoy it, as James does ask for it ALOT!!!!!
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by farnfam (French dip sounds wo...)
I have a long list of household projects this week, so I copped out. We're having burgers on the grill and fries with a side salad.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by Gourmet_Mom (I have a long list o...)
I took out a food-saver package of smoked pulled pork to make warm BBQ sandwiches with coleslaw and crispy crowns.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by Mare749 (I took out a food-sa...)
Quote:

I took out a food-saver package of smoked pulled pork to make warm BBQ sandwiches with coleslaw and crispy crowns.

We ate our last package of pulled beef when we got home from California on Sunday night. I've got to plan a smoke soon!

Tonight we're having the Artichoke Chicken from one of the C@H chicken books. It's been a while, but I remember really liking it. I'm serving it with brown rice pilaf and a chopped veggie salad.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I need to know another way to make pork chops or I will not make them again at all. I buy boneless center cuts. Hubby loves Shake N Bake and I can't stand it! He doesn't like the Jammed-Up style either. See what I'm up against?

HELP!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by BarbaraS (I need to know anoth...)
The Japanese Fried Chicken is awesome and would be great with pork chops.....the original recipe was pork. I also have a Peppered Pork Chop recipe from Cooking Light that we really like. Let me know if you are interested. The Japanese Fried Pork and Chicken recipes are in the Review thread that is a sticky right now. I highly recommend both.
Daphne
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 3/3/13??? by karyn ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
We're doing the Sweet Hot Grilled Chicken from one of the C@H Grilling books, grilled asparagus, and something with some extra boiled potatoes from Easter (red, gold, blue).

We are planning a smoke for this weekend. Scored on some salmon and a sake brine will be in the works for it.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!