A Pizza P.M. From Me
  Re: (...)
Here’s my list of folks I’m going to send p.m.s to this a.m. They are all who have shown an interest in making pizzas. I’m working on my 2nd pizza book and I’d like to run a few ideas past you all for your input – nothing involved, just a couple of format ideas I like.

If anyone else is interested and not on my list, please let me know. Or, if you’re not interested n getting a msg., please let me know, also. Cis, you used to make pizza, are you still?? Denise?? Roxanne?? Anyone?

Bill
Blane
Labs
Laura
Daphne
Maryann
Sharon
Trixxee
Karen
Alina

-----
P.S. well, heck - sent out the msgs. and forgot to mention what I'd like from you all - your opinions on the new format. Thanks.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: A Pizza P.M. From Me by cjs (Here’s my list of fo...)
Jean, I want to be able to give this my full attention so might not get back to you for a day or so.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Jean, I replied - but for the record I love the format idea! What a fun book this one is going to be.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: A Pizza P.M. From Me by Mare749 (Jean, I want to be a...)
I still make pizza, Jean Mostly traditional toppings, but I'm always game to try stuff
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: A Pizza P.M. From Me by farnfam (I still make pizza, ...)
Well, why not, Jean? After all, you ARE the PM of pizzas!

I've responded to the message, as well.

I wonder if you could also include a nod to Denise by making a pizza-shaped shooter - the Margarita Margherita.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: A Pizza P.M. From Me by labradors (Well, why not, Jean?...)
I've replied as well! With only 8 weeks left, I should be able to give the final stages of testing my full attention soon! I'm excited! This just what I need to get me out of my slump. The glorious weather IS helping a lot already, though!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
I am interested, and really wish I could help out. Alas, my life is so very crazy right now. But I am enjoying the craziness! Best wishes for the book. Can't wait to buy it!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: A Pizza P.M. From Me by esgunn (I am interested, and...)
I am here for you Jean. We are hooked-up for pizza making... any way you slice it!!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: A Pizza P.M. From Me by luvnit (I am here for you Je...)
Thanks everyone - so many pizzas and ideas. Just have to put together.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com