Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills
  Re: (...)
Hello all! I just wanted to pop up a link to Roy's beautiful pepper and salt mills/grinders. If you would be so kind and sweet and wonderful... Click on the link, and you can either add it to your Pinterest, or share with your Facebook friends, that would be soooo wonderful.

Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills - on Etsy
[Image: il_570xN.285548260.jpg]

If you are friend with me on Facebook, you may be able to just Share it from there too.

Hopefully I can get Roy to put some more of his fine creations on Etsy! His stuff is so nice. I love my lefse stick and my bacon forks/turners. They are awesome! Marked with a cute little "R" heat branding.

Thank you, thank you!

Jean already had two sales yesterday!!! Whoot! Whoot!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by luvnit (Hello all! I just wa...)
And, with this wonderful post, we'd better stop. I have to expel folks hawking their wares on the forum... But, thanks so much for what you've done, Laura.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by cjs (And, with this wonde...)
I agree. I just wanted to get this link up because his stuff is different than your. Most of us here already know about Roy's stuff and know how to order.

But if they wanted to 'Share' on Facebook or 'Pin' to Pinterest, this link would be easier for them.

"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by luvnit (I agree. I just want...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by cjs ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
Does the man's talent never end? Has he made all of these since you've been back?
  Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by luvnit (Hello all! I just wa...)
How beautiful!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by BarbaraS (How beautiful!![br][...)
No, Trixxee - he's been making them for a couple years now and has a nice supply ready to go. He's sold a number of different sizes to local restaurants thru our Restaurant Supply place here in town. We are just not marketing savy AT ALL!!!!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by cjs (No, Trixxee - he's b...)
The economy over here has really hurt efforts...so far. I'll try in town again - the little store I was hoping for is struggling to stay in business.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by Harborwitch (The economy over her...)
Very cool! I will me ordering a pepper mill this summer when I have extra cash! I'll also pin and share!

And Jean, you're not hawking, Laura is sharing a great new product she learned about. We do that all the time! It's just coincidental that the books and mills were created by a forum member and her husband! LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Artisan Roy Denham's Pepper Mills by Gourmet_Mom (Very cool! I will m...)
Thanks Daphne1
www.achefsjourney.com