Tax Day! What's for dinner?
  Re: (...)
Back to school after two weeks so I purposely planned to have an easy dinner in case Michael is swamped with homework (and the never ending Jefferson Davis project). Leftover lasagna and a romaine salad. Michael wants plain angel hair pasta. Really wish he'd be a little more adventurous - especially growing up in this household.
  Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by Trixxee (Back to school after...)
Pizza!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by luvnit (Pizza!!!...)
We're having the Grilled Gyro Kebabs from C@H #69, but I don't do the kebab thing. I just make burgers and serve them in pita with the feta yogurt sauce and Greek salsa. We really enjoy these!
  Re: Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by karyn (We're having the Gri...)
Oh that sounds very close to a recipe I saw in the new CL this morning. Mini greek style meatloaves with a feta yogurt sauce. I'm going to that this weekend.
  Re: Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by Trixxee (Oh that sounds very ...)
And, we're having leftovers from the wonderful Asian Pork Loin dinner from yesterday.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by luvnit (Pizza!!!...)
Quote:

Pizza!!!

Like I said, we are having pizza. Of course there will be a pepperoni (for Maggie). I also have some Harissa I want to finish up and will make a Mediterranean Chicken Pizza with that.

But, with the rest of the chicken... I want to make another Buffalo Chicken Pizza and I am out of the Texas Sting - HOT that we loved so much. We will try the Anchor Bar - Suicidal version on this one. We have been waiting to try that.

I have my dough out, getting to room temp.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by luvnit ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Tonight it's soup & grilled cheese sandwich.
From Cuisine at Home, Cream of Fresh Tomato Soup.
From Celebrate the Rain, Herbed Prosciutto & Gruyere Croque Monsieurs.
  Re: Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by losblanos1 (Tonight it's soup & ...)
Blane, if the Herbed Prosciutto & Gruyere Croque Monsieur turn out well, I'd love to have the recipe! It sounds wonderful!

Suicidal version, Laura? YIKES!

We're having Jean's Roasted Butternut Squash Penne al Burro with grilled chicken breasts and a simple salad. It's been a long time, and I am REALLY looking forward to it. Not to mention feeling a little naughty for having something so decadent!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Blane, if the Herbed...)
Oh dammn, I love that stuff!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tax Day! What's for dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (Blane, if the Herbed...)
I am making the Chicken Pomodora that was emailed by C@H the other day. I am subbing goat cheese for the cream, and using Trader Joes spinach and chive linguine for the pasta. The sauce tastes so wonderful. I wish hubby would get home already!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!