Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu?
  Re: (...)
I have started to plan weekly menus so I actually know what's for dinner (rather than waiting until 5pm or so).

Making a vegetarian version of Singapore Noodles (rice noodles, curry, veggies) this evening. I've been on a bit of a curry kick lately...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by foodfiend (I have started to pl...)
I'm going to make the enchilada soup that Blane's wife made the other day - looked so good. It's from one of the Fall 2012 Cuisine Tonight For Two if anyone is interested.
  Re: Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by Trixxee (I'm going to make th...)
Halibut and asparagus.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by Trixxee (I'm going to make th...)
Wow, 2 days in a row I've forgotten to do this thread. Thank heaven's everyone is willing to take up the slack.

I even know what we're having... Thai Red Curry coconut Soup using homemade Thai Red Curry Paste(Sharon will probably want this recipe ). It's a recipe from a facebook acquaintance. Sounds so good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by cjs (Wow, 2 days in a row...)
Quote:

Thai Red Curry Paste(Sharon will probably want this recipe

I'd like it, as well, to compare with what I made for the C@H "Thai Chicken Skewer Wraps." The original, C@H recipe is HERE and the link to the red-curry-paste recipe I used is in my review of the dish, HERE.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by labradors ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Oops - I meant it's from the October 2012 book - not "one" of them, as if there was more than one. I cannot type a coherent sentence anymore!
  Re: Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by Trixxee (Oops - I meant it's ...)
Burger & fries tonight.
  Re: Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by losblanos1 (Burger & fries tonig...)
I know it's not been long, but I soooo love this stuff....Chicken Linguine with Spinach, Goat Cheese......
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by Gourmet_Mom (I know it's not been...)
Similar!! Doing Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Caesar salad.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Tuesday dinner, what's on your menu? by BarbaraS (Similar!! Doing Chi...)
We're having the Steak Milanese that Jean did last week. It sounded good, and we've never had it before!