I love Blane's food pictures!!!
  Re: (...)
I read this joke the other day and immediately thought of Blane and his beautiful photos:

Quote:

A photographer went to a dinner party where he showed many of his photographs. The lady of the house said, those are very nice pictures, you must have a great camera.

He said nothing, but when leaving for home offered the following compliment to the lady of the house "The meal was very nice, you must have great pots and pans."

Blane, your photos are great!

When I thought about this joke for a few moments more, I thought, we would never say, "Great book! You must have a terrific pen!!" "Cute kid, you must have ...." The list could go on and on.

I have seen a ton of great food pictures on this forum, from everyone. I enjoy them all!!!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by luvnit (I read this joke the...)
Me too, Laura and Blane's are right up there at the top!! I take more food pictures than of my great-grandchildren.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by cjs (Me too, Laura and Bl...)
Me three!
  Re: Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by Trixxee (Me three!...)
Hahahaha! That gave me a good chuckle and I totally agree that Blane does take some very nice pics.

So do you Trix. I love all the ones you put on FB
  Re: Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by DFen911 (Hahahaha! That gave ...)
Yes great pictures.

I'm always happy to see them. I am not gifted in the camera dept

So enjoy everyone elses
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by mjkcooking (Yes great pictures. ...)
Wow! Thank you everyone.
There are many on this forum (and FB) that take outstanding pictures and I also enjoy them all.
  Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by luvnit (I read this joke the...)
I like seeing everyone's pics of their food, but I hate how it stretches the screen and puts an underneath scroll bar to all the remaining posts.

Jean, is there a way for the posters to re-size their pics? Can you ask Brian

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by BarbaraS (I like seeing everyo...)
I agree, everyone posts some really good food photos! I always enjoy them!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by Gourmet_Mom (I agree, everyone po...)
The forum doesn't manipulate photos - it only displays them.

Imageshack, Imgur, PhotoBucket, et al usually have the option to resize photos upon upload, but the user has to CHOOSE that option.

On Windows, you can also resize photos (single photos or entire folders) with the free Pixresizer.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: I love Blane's food pictures!!! by labradors (The forum doesn't ma...)
Are my pictures too big? They look normal on my screen.