What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/24/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for today for everyone?

Leftovers here - I made a white Style Chili with pork (that I had smoked) and beans yesterday that was very tasty. (Yes, you purests, beans and even pasta is added at the end. )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/24/13?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Those grilled feta burgers! Not sure if I will make any sides at all - but I have sweet potato fries and tater tots if anyone wants them.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/24/13?? by Trixxee (Those grilled feta b...)
We are doing leftovers too.

But I am reading the Sriracha Cookbook my hubby borrowed from someone at the office. Very interesting recipe for Sriracha Dressing, Homemade Kim Chee, homemade sriracha, sriracha butter for corn on the cob, so many ideas and recipes!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/24/13?? by luvnit (We are doing leftove...)
Laura, I have the Kindle version. When it comes to cookbooks, though, I don't keep them on my actual Kindle, but in the Kindle-for-PC program. That way, the cookbooks won't start crowding out the literature. Wouldn't want to subject my Kindle to the risks of the kitchen, anyway.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/24/13?? by labradors (Laura, I have the Ki...)
I was going to make those Feta burgers but decided on the Italian Steak Sandwich with pepper mayo. I'm also making Dreamsicle Bavarians for a co-worker that misses the treats that I used to bring to work. She's going to love these.

ETA: I've changed my mind again, it's essential tonight steak with asparagus.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Wed., 4/24/13?? by losblanos1 (I was going to make ...)
I took a detour also, ran across some Beef Flanken strips in the 'bargain bin' at the store and a huge beautiful artichoke, so brought them home and we just had the most delicious summer dinner!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com